I’m a software engineer and photographer. I combine my love of cameras with programming and computer vision to help people capture important moments, have fun with friends, and be understood by computers.
Technology can make life better, but only when the people who build it care deeply about the people who use it.
kevin (at) this domain
I am currently…
- Studying computer science at Columbia University.
- Interning at Snap as a research engineer in the computational imaging group.
Previously, I have…
- Served as Head TA for Advanced Programming (the systems programming class with a narrative) and Operating Systems. I have also TAed Computer Vision.
- Worked on camera software at Apple.
- Developed prototypes on the UIKit team at Apple.
- Worked on mobile apps at Yelp.
- Built infrastructure at Tanius Technology, a proprietary trading firm.