I’m a software engineer and photographer. I am passionate about combining machine learning and systems programming to develop great products.
I’m currently an engineering manager at Nuro, an autonomous vehicle startup focused on local goods delivery. My team develops data mining, data labeling, and system validation tools to accelerate the development of machine learning models.
Previously, I have…
- Interned at Snap as a research engineer in the computational imaging group.
- Served as Head TA for Advanced Programming (the systems programming class with a narrative) and Operating Systems. I have also TAed Computer Vision.
- Worked on camera software at Apple.
- Developed prototypes on the UIKit team at Apple.
- Worked on mobile apps at Yelp.
- Built infrastructure at Tanius Technology, a proprietary trading firm.